Complete your required Florida real estate education requirement through distance education and your computer. This course reviews all topics and concepts tested on the Sales Associate state exam. It is and internet based course that includes a video review at the end of each chapter of the areas of critical concern that will enhanced learning plus our corresponding textbook (Florida Real Estate Guide) via PDF file plus state exam review material in PDF format is also included. Visit our bookstore where our published textbook, review CD’s, and State Prep Book can be purchased. *THIS COURSE IS VALID FOR 365 DAYS FROM THE TIME YOU REGISTER!
SALES ASSOCIATE PRE-LICENSE COURSE TIMELINE
- Chapter 1 — Introduction to the Real Estate Business — 1.5 hours
- Chapter 2 — License Law and Qualifications — 3.0 hours
- Chapter 3 — License Law and FREC Rules — 2.0 hours
- Chapter 4 — Authorized Relationships — 3.5 hours
- Chapter 5 — Real Estate Brokerage Operations — 3.5 hours
- Chapter 6 — Violations, Penalties, and Procedures — 3.5 hours
- Chapter 7 — State and Federal Real Estate Laws — 2.0 hours
- Chapter 8 — Property Rights — 3.5 hours
- Chapter 9 — Real Property Ownership — 3.0 hours
- Chapter 10 — Legal Descriptions — 2.5 hours
- Chapter 11 — Real Estate Contracts — 4.0 hours
- Chapter 12 — Residential Real Estate Finance — 4.0 hours
- Chapter 13 — Types and Sources of Mortgage Money — 4.0 hours
- Chapter 14 — Real Estate Closings — 2.5 hours
- Chapter 15 — The Real Estate Market — 2.0 hours
- Chapter 16 — Real Estate Appraising — 3.5 hours
- Chapter 17 — Real Estate Investment — 3.5 hours
- Chapter 18 — Real Estate Taxes — 3.5 hours
- Chapter 19 — Planning and Zoning — 2.0 hours
- Chapter 20 — Real Estate Math — 3.0 hours
- FINAL EXAM — 3.0 hours
- TOTAL COURSE TIME — 63.0 HOURS
If you have any questions about our online course, before or after enrollment, please feel free to give us a call before ordering at 800.200.1030 Monday through Friday, 9:00 a.m. EST to 3:00 p.m. EST, or send an email here.
- Internet Service
- Adobe Acrobat Reader
- Cookie enabled
PLEASE UNDERSTAND THE FOLLOWING BEFORE YOU REGISTER
- Once the course is ordered, no refunds are permitted.
- The course must be completed within one year after registration.
- No additional textbook or materials are required to complete the course.
- The course is entirely web-based and is not downloadable. The student is encouraged to take his or her time with each section at his or her own pace, provided the course is completed within one year of registration. All quizzes and tests are submitted and graded electronically and are not downloadable.
- The Final Exam is timed for 3 hours. A score of 70% is required to pass the exam and to pass the course.
- If the student fails the final exam, the student must wait at least 30 days (but before the 1-year password expires) before the student will be allowed to take another final exam. The student will still able to access the course materials for studying if the first test is failed. If the student fails the second final exam, the entire course must be repeated and the student must pay the full tuition fee again.
- Upon passing the final exam, the student will be provided with a certificate of course completion (also known as a Course Report) which the student can print at home. The student must bring his or her course report to the state exam.
- In order to take the state exam, the student must complete the online course and have his or her application approved by the Florida Division of Real Estate. Students are encouraged to submit their applications as soon as possible and not wait until the online course is completed.