Complete your required 14-hour Florida real estate continuing education requirement through distance education and your computer. This course reviews all required topics that include Core Law and Ethics as well as 8-hours of specialty topics that is designed to improve your business skills. It is an internet-based course that includes a video review. *THIS COURSE IS VALID FOR 180 DAYS FROM THE TIME YOU REGISTER!
If you have any questions about our online course, before or after enrollment, please feel free to give us a call before ordering at 800.200.1030 Monday through Friday, 9:00 a.m. EST to 3:00 p.m. EST, or send an email here.
- Internet Service
- Adobe Acrobat Reader
- Cookie enabled
PLEASE UNDERSTAND THE FOLLOWING BEFORE YOU REGISTER
14-hours Continuing Education for Sales Associates and Brokers
- Once the course is ordered, no refunds are permitted.
- The course must be completed within six months after registration.
- No additional textbook or materials are required to complete the course.
- The course is entirely web-based and is not downloadable. The student is encouraged to take his or her time with each section at his or her own pace, provided the course is completed within six months of registration. All quizzes and tests are submitted and graded electronically and are not downloadable.
- The Final Exam is timed for 1.5 hours. A score of 80% is required to pass the exam and to pass the course.
- If the student fails the final exam, the student must wait at least 30 days (but before the six months password expires) before the student will be allowed to take another final exam. The student will still be able to access the course materials for studying if the first test is failed. If the student fails the second final exam, the entire course must be repeated, and the student must pay the full tuition fee again.
- Upon passing the final exam, the student will be provided with a certificate of course completion (also known as a Course Report) which the student can print at home. The student should maintain a copy for their records. The school will report the completion to the DBPR.